Subject: Re: JRE and OpenOffice Part IV
To: Christos Zoulas <christos@astron.com>
From: Al Urbaitis <avu@lanl.gov>
List: netbsd-help
Date: 10/20/2006 11:16:03
Christos Zoulas wrote:
> In article <4537D1D2.1040702@lanl.gov>, Al Urbaitis  <avu@lanl.gov> wrote:
>> Open office writer (soffice)
>> works ok when user is root. That is
>> the java based "wizards" work as intended.
>>
>> However the "wizards" hang when launched as
>> a local user with the following error messages
>>

>> Java HotSpot(TM) Client VM warning: Can't detect initial thread stack
>> location -
>>  find_vma failed

> put in /etc/fstab:
>
> procfs          /proc           procfs  rw,linux                 0 0
>
> and remount procfs
>
> christos

Same as before...
How can I tell if this is truly the case taht soffice/JRE query procfs ?
My current fstab looks like

/dev/wd0a       /                ffs     rw              1 1
/dev/wd0b       none             swap    sw              0 0
/dev/wd0e       /usr             ffs     rw              1 2
/dev/wd0f       /var             ffs     rw              1 2
/dev/wd0g       /home            ffs     rw              1 2
/dev/wd0b       /tmp             mfs     rw,-s=614880
kernfs          /kern            kernfs  rw
procfs          /proc            procfs  rw,linux        0 0
/dev/cd0a       /cdrom           cd9660  ro,noauto       0 0
hfnmr:/data     /data            nfs     rw,soft         0 0