Subject: Re: reverse text
To: None <netbsd-help@netbsd.org>
From: Johnny Billquist <bqt@softjar.se>
List: netbsd-help
Date: 10/03/2006 23:28:17
I think the first thing to realize that is is rather much outside the
scope of NetBSD.
Second, the ANSI standard isn't the only way of doing things. The
termcap is a fairly good source of information, even if it isn't complete.
But the termcap file is huge! But I would say that is a good place to
start if you want information, unless you want to read standards that
might or might not be relevant for you.
Terminals exist outside of NetBSD. It's like if we would start
documenting how RS-232 works in NetBSD, just because we happen to have
serial ports.

Atleast that is my view on it all. And I might be totally on my own in
this. :-)

	Johnny