Subject: Re: reverse text
To: None <netbsd-help@netbsd.org>
From: George Georgalis <george@galis.org>
List: netbsd-help
Date: 10/03/2006 17:08:48
On Tue, Oct 03, 2006 at 06:22:26PM +0200, Johnny Billquist wrote:
>You could perhaps say, however, that Posix is a part of the ANSI
>standards. But as I said to begin with, ANSI defines standards for many
>things.

well, in that case... is there a place in netbsd OS doc for things
like terminal escape sequence, or other ansi standards?

or something like standard(5) which could be used as an index or
bibliography for local man pages and external links. that way there
would at least be a jump table for information in the local doc,
when spec of unknown origin is needed? (I did spend/waste quite a
while with apropos &c searching for color escape sequences.)

// George