Subject: Re: cdrecord
To: daniel veiga <danieldvv@yahoo.com.br>
From: Michael Bubb <michael.bubb@gmail.com>
List: netbsd-help
Date: 08/15/2006 11:33:04
Hello Daniel,

I use the pkgsrc.se website to check on the availability of software
for NetBSD. Even if you don't use pkgsrc, there is good info there.

For example:

http://pkgsrc.se/sysutils/cdrtools

gives some useful info on cdrecord and related tools.

Also see the man page for cdrecord - it is not on your system
obviously if the software isnt installed but the online man pages are
useful:

http://netbsd.org/Documentation/#documentation-manual-pages

From there you might find the info you ned.

All the best