Subject: Re: Need help with build.sh
To: None <netbsd-help@netbsd.org>
From: =?ISO-8859-1?Q?St=E9phane?= Witzmann <stephane.witzmann@gmail.com>
List: netbsd-help
Date: 08/15/2006 00:55:39
Stéphane Witzmann wrote:

> Hello
>
> I have used build.sh to (cross-)build kernels since early 3.99.x and it
> worked fine. Now, I'm trying to build recent 4_BETA snapshot from source.
> Building the tools fails as follows. I have also seen this with late
> 3.99.x snapshots. My userland is from 3.0.
>
> Help or advice are very welcome. Thanks.
>

> Stéphane

I found a workaround: boot a 4_beta kernel and build my kernel without
building the tools in a sandbox. But building the tools with build.sh in
this sandbox failed exactly as on 3.0. I think I'm definitely not the first
person seeing this, and I can't find any PR about it. Should I file one ?

Stéphane