Subject: Re: Via Technologies Unichrome Integrated Graphics driver
To: None <radhika@88thstreet.com>
From: Rakhesh Sasidharan <rakheshster@gmail.com>
List: netbsd-help
Date: 06/12/2006 10:18:09
> Well, um it didn't help. I did the google search. I am running X Version
> 4.5.0 and it is not in the list of drivers that come up. But if you find
> anything else, I would be happy to hear of it.

Hmm, ya, I happend to reconfigure my X daybefore and I noticed that
the via driver is not present. I too am running NetBSD 3.0.

Maybe you could try building "meta-pkgs/xorg"? I dont know if it would
help or anything ... just that that's something I'd have done till
someone more knowledgeable points something out. :)

Let me know if it helps.

Thanks,
Rakhesh

--
	NetBSD/i386 3.0 + pkgsrc-current | OpenBSD/i386 3.9