Subject: Via Technologies Unichrome Integrated Graphics driver
To: None <netbsd-help@netbsd.org>
From: radhika <radhika@88thstreet.com>
List: netbsd-help
Date: 06/08/2006 09:14:01
Hi,
I just installed NetBSD 3.0 and have been unable to find the correct
graphics driver. Is anybody using this card or can perhaps suggest which
card to use that may be the closest fit?
I am attaching the output of dmesg w.r.t the graphics information below.
Thanks.
Radhika

--
vga1 at pci1 dev 0 function 0: VIA Technologies VT8378 KM400 UniChrome
Integrated Graphics (rev. 0x01)
vga1 at pci1 dev 0 function 0: VIA Technologies VT8378 KM400 UniChrome
Integrated Graphics (rev. 0x01)
wsdisplay0 at vga1 kbdmux 1: console (80x25, vt100 emulation)

--
It is all a matter of perspective. You choose your view by choosing where
to stand.