Subject: Re: uhub0: port 1, set config at addr 2 failed
To: Sigmund Skjelnes <skjelnes@robin.no>
From: Jeremy C. Reed <reed@reedmedia.net>
List: netbsd-help
Date: 02/18/2006 05:51:34
On Sat, 18 Feb 2006, Sigmund Skjelnes wrote:

> device. I'd put the memstick into the socket, and rebooted the machine, and
> then the kernel found the memstick with grace. When you're finished with it,

Thanks for the email with the useful information.

I tried plugging in my USB camera and then rebooted, but it still had same
behaviour.

(This reminded me that one of my printers needed to be plugged in via USB
before I booted a Linux system or it would not be detected/configured
correctoly; but when I had upgraded my kernel a few times, I later learned
that I could plug in the USB printer any time and it would work.)

 Jeremy C. Reed

	  	 	 http://www.pugetsoundtechnology.com/