Subject: Re: how to make make(1) run the same target multiple times?
To: None <netbsd-help@NetBSD.org>
From: Sigmund Skjelnes <skjelnes@robin.no>
List: netbsd-help
Date: 02/12/2006 23:25:33
try make clean ;; make build ;; make clean

The ;; command is a shell script command that executes the two operands
and returns 0 if both commands returned false, or -1 if one did not. If
the leftmost operand returned any other value than 0, the rightmost
won't be executed. However, do consult the documentation for your
favorite shell, as I'm not an shell script expert.

Sincerely,
Sigmund