Subject: Re: NetBSD 3.0_RC4 + ACPI => no PS/2 keyboad
To: Scott Presnell <srp@tworoads.net>
From: Curt Sampson <cjs@cynic.net>
List: netbsd-help
Date: 11/29/2005 17:18:00
On Mon, 28 Nov 2005, Scott Presnell wrote:

> I can use them in the boot selector, and at the boot loader,
> but when the kernel finishes booting, and leaves me at a
> login prompt, the keyboard and mouse are not responsive.
> Note below the "pckbport: command timeout"

I've seen this on netbsd-3 builds too, though I don't recall the
particular circumstances. Unplugging and replugging the PS/2 keyboard
once or twice let me use it again, until the next boot.

I will try to keep an eye out for this and get the details next time.

cjs
--
Curt Sampson            <cjs@cynic.net>             +81 90 7737 2974
   by those who have not got it.    --George Bernard Shaw