Subject: Re: PHP and Apache 2
To: Andy Ruhl <acruhl@gmail.com>
From: Lubomir Sedlacik <salo@Xtrmntr.org>
List: netbsd-help
Date: 10/31/2005 09:38:01
--WoqaC9TUMqqIOlla

On Sun, Oct 30, 2005 at 08:16:28PM -0700, Andy Ruhl wrote:
> Beware though. I've noticed that the php and postgresql packages
> aren't lining up. For instance, I think the only php package was 5,
> but the php-pgsql was built on 4.3.x or something. You need to build
> the same level of php-pgsql as php, and that might not be possible
> right now. Kind of screwy really.

huh?

php 4.x is in www/php4, php 5.x in lang/php5.  all modules named php-*
are buildable for both versions, including php-pgsql, depending on what
version of php you installed.  the few version specific modules would be
called php4-* and php5-* respectively.

regards,

--=20
-- Lubomir Sedlacik <salo@{NetBSD,Xtrmntr,silcnet}.org>   --