Subject: Re: install problem
To: Manuel Bouyer <bouyer@antioche.eu.org>
From: coriolinus <coriolinus@gmail.com>
List: netbsd-help
Date: 08/05/2005 00:24:15
Do you know of any other package I could look at to turn boot-big.fs
into an .iso that I can burn? Getting mkisofs installed is turning
into a hassle of its own; it's annoyingly underdocumented, and what
install documentation there is claims that it requires a special Make
program, which segfaults when I attempt to install it.