Subject: Re: ports for ftp
To: None <netbsd-help@NetBSD.org>
From: Timothy A. Musson <Timothy.Musson@zin-tech.com>
List: netbsd-help
Date: 08/01/2005 11:18:55
I believe the term you want to search for in your firewall documentation is "keep state".

-Tim

--
Timothy Musson
Zin Technologies

NOTICE: The information contained in this E-mail and any attachments is subject to Export Administration Regulations (EAR) and must be handled in accordance with its EAR classification. If its EAR classification is not specified, the information contained in this E-mail and any attachments should not be disseminated to any non-U.S. person because the appropriate EAR classification may be more restrictive than "Public Domain."