Subject: strange swfplayer issue (X_CreateWindow)
To: None <netbsd-help@netbsd.org>
From: Davide Zanon <d.zanon@infinito.it>
List: netbsd-help
Date: 06/10/2005 13:59:30
I'm sorry, I know this is not the right list, but I don't know where to
post... I'm trying swfplayer on a macppc system. I've got the latest
swfplayer and libflash available in pkgsrc (0.4.10nb5). When I try to view a
swf file, I get

X Error of failed request:  BadValue (integer parameter out of range for
operation)
  Major opcode of failed request:  1 (X_CreateWindow)
  Value in failed request:  0x0
  Serial number of failed request:  7

What does it mean? Is swfplayer trying to create a window with 0x0 geometry so
that X don't accept it? Why doesn't it work?

Thank you, please be patient to me :)
david