Subject: Re: "function 0 not configured"
To: None <netbsd-help@netbsd.org>
From: Martijn van Buul <martijnb@atlas.ipv6.stack.nl>
List: netbsd-help
Date: 04/01/2005 20:01:57
It occurred to me that Geert Hendrickx wrote in gmane.os.netbsd.help:
> cbb0 at pci0 dev 11 function 0: Toshiba ToPIC100 CardBus-PCI Bridge (rev. 0x20)
> cbb0: NOT USED because of unconfigured interrupt
> cbb1 at pci0 dev 11 function 1: Toshiba ToPIC100 CardBus-PCI Bridge (rev. 0x20)
> cbb1: NOT USED because of unconfigured interrupt

This awfully reminds me of my first steps with a Toshiba (Sattelite 220, if you
insist ;) notebook.

Make sure that you have selected "cardbus" configuration in the bios setup -
and not the 16-bits "PC-card" thing. Also, make sure you've got a "pci
interrupt" assigned.

My laptop refused to recognize any pcmcia or cardbus card before I did either
of them.