Subject: Re: Freezing i386
To: Anders Dinsen <anders@dinsen.net>
From: Christos Zoulas <christos@zoulas.com>
List: netbsd-help
Date: 02/02/2005 08:29:49
On Feb 2, 11:29am, anders@dinsen.net (Anders Dinsen) wrote:

| Thanks for the hint, I switched to 10baseT and problems went away with one
| and two cards. Switching manually to media 100TX stops all network I/O.
|
| This is far less than optimal. Is this any kind of known problem with the
| 3C905?

Don't know. I have only one ex0, and I am running it at 10Mbits since it
is connected to a 10BaseT hub. What are yours connected to? Can you try
switching the hub/switch and see if it improves things. In anycase even
if it does improve things it is probably a driver issue that needs to
be fixed.

christos