Subject: Re: PPP problems
To: None <netbsd-help@NetBSD.org>
From: Andre Leao Macedo <alm_nospam-netbsd@yahoo.com.br>
List: netbsd-help
Date: 01/31/2005 21:58:28
Greg,

I tried using dty00, with the same results. I put noauth because it was
in the NetBSD guide, but it seems this option is used to avoid the
client to authenticate the host. Anyway, with or with noauth, I got the
same result.

I have never used tcpdump, but I think it wouldn't clarify  what is
happening, as the IP link does not seem to be established.

I don't know what else I could try...