Subject: Re: Midrange Server hardware recommendation, please.
To: None <netbsd-help@NetBSD.org>
From: Albert Zick <al@datazap.net>
List: netbsd-help
Date: 01/26/2005 17:33:40
Hi,

I was wondering if someone could help me with my hardware needs. I have
had 9 i386 system that have failed in a relatively short time. So, I am
wondering if there is a good alternative. After 5 Compaqs, 2 dells, an
intel dual processor system, and a white box; I really don't want to waste
any more money on systems like these. It just seems like I am always
having hardware failures, and I would like something reliable. I know that
NetBSD runs on just about anything. I am just wondering what platforms
everyone has had the best luck with. Maybe Sun?

Thanks,
Al