Subject: Re: about ETOOMANYREFS using ppp.
To: Christos Zoulas <christos@zoulas.com>
From: =?ISO-8859-1?Q?C=E9sar_Catri=E1n?= C. <ccatrian@eml.cc>
List: netbsd-help
Date: 01/25/2005 20:41:41
On Tue, 25 Jan 2005 17:58:23 -0500
christos@zoulas.com (Christos Zoulas) wrote:

> I don't know if can do the stdin/stdout/stderr dance, but it has very
> flexible configuration files. Why do you need that anyway?
>=20
> christos

I talked with Monsieur Benoit from the speedtouch project and he told me ab=
out
another mode on the pppoa2 program, only available for Free|Open|DragonFly/=
BSD
until now.=20

pppoa2 can be used (hidden -b option, non-current NetBSD) on bridging mode =
and=20
it can communicate with the tap(4) device (recently added to netbsd head). =
Then,=20
that device can be added to the normal setup of NetBSD's pppoe. That would =
allow=20
me to use native ppp ;)

I am looking forward about tap(4) being added to some non-current branch.

I'll see if it works. Thank you very much for your help :)

C=E9sar