Subject: Re: rtk0 watchdog timeout
To: Torma Zsolt <torma.zsolt@sarabi.onyf.hu>
From: Roman Kennke <roman@ontographics.com>
List: netbsd-help
Date: 01/25/2005 16:56:56
--=-OOJIO7QLf/SxPkb+MwS7

Am Dienstag, den 25.01.2005, 16:12 +0100 schrieb Torma Zsolt:
> Hi,
>=20
> I've asked my colleague and he told me that you have to exchange your
> Realtek card.

Hmm, that would be difficult because it is build in. What about fixing
the driver instead of the hardware (I know, its most probably crappy
hardware but anyways)? When I last tried NetBSD on that Notebook 1 year
ago with 1.6.1 it worked quite well. It also works with Linux and
FreeBSD but as you said this does not imply that it works with NetBSD.
Should I jump to tech-kern with this thread and ask there?

/Roman

--=-OOJIO7QLf/SxPkb+MwS7

--=-OOJIO7QLf/SxPkb+MwS7--