Subject: source from Dec 2002
To: None <netbsd-help@netbsd.org>
From: admin@datazap.net <admin@datazap.net>
List: netbsd-help
Date: 01/18/2005 00:28:37
Hi,

I was just wondering if anyone would have what was the current source from
sometime in late Nov of 2002 to early Jan of 2003.

I am having problems building a 1.6 kernel with optimization, and I would
like to try an older version of the source. After looking for a long time
in the archives of the NetBSD lists I have only been able to find 2 other
people who had similar problems. I would like to be able to get the source
that was just before this, and from what I have that would be sometime in
January of 2003.

I don't expect anyone to jump on this as a major problem that needs to be
fix, but it maybe helpful to me if I can find the source from this time
frame.

Thanks,
Al