Subject: Re: Internet connection via Kernel PPPoE is not working
To: uhel <uhel@gmx.net>
From: Carsten Laux <carstenlaux@online.de>
List: netbsd-help
Date: 01/10/2005 18:19:37
Hi Uli,

I already replaced the NIC with the one that I use.(fxp0)

You are correct, must enable in the /etc/sysctl.conf NAT. But at the moment
during the setup I don´t need it. The router should be able
to connect to the Internet without it.

I saw the manual at newbie.net, but she is a "always online" manual, and
I would like to use a dial on Demand connection. But I will try
it. It is the same as in the FAQ´s.

Thanks,

Carsten

Am 10 Jan 2005 um 16:57 hat uhel geschrieben: