Subject: Re: NFS problems
To: Christos Zoulas <christos@tac.gw.com>
From: Jeff Rizzo <riz@redcrowgroup.com>
List: netbsd-help
Date: 01/04/2005 21:04:15
I actually just ran into a problem like this between 2 NetBSD 2.0 (i386)
systems today... NFS over UDP, where client accesses just started
hanging until I rebooted the client.  (although, "shutdown -r now" did
successfully reboot for me).

My processes weren't zombies; ps showed them in disk wait;  all other
network traffic seemed OK, but NFS just died.  (after some days of being
fine, and it's fine again after client reboot)

+j

--
Jeff Rizzo                                         riz@redcrowgroup.com
Red Crow Group LLC                                 http://www.redcrowgroup.com/