Subject: None
To: None <netbsd-help@netbsd.org>
From: Germano Cesari <u56237z@hotmail.com>
List: netbsd-help
Date: 01/03/2005 13:33:48
Ive noticed NetBSD 2.0 starts from a fresh install with kernfs mounted, is
there a reason for it? may I remove it (or at least noauto) in /etc/fstab or
is it required for something to work properly? (not that takes much space,
anyway..)

May I setup a mfs for every tmp or it is better not to? are in these dirs
files stored by something in order to work properly from system boot? I
mean, may I suppose every tmp holds just session-valid files, or is there
some application storing permanently stuff in a tmp folder?

Germano