Subject: Re: Netbsd 2.0 (i386) Configuring interface problem
To: None <netbsd-help@netbsd.org>
From: radhika sambamurti <radhika@88thstreet.com>
List: netbsd-help
Date: 01/02/2005 21:29:54
Hi,
Actually I did do some research and found out that the ne1 driver does not
have a set IRQ. Since this is quite an old box, I got handed down to me, I
do not have the floppy tool.
I guess I will just have to move it to another slot and give it a try.
recompiling the kernel requires me to know the IRQ of the card - and I do
not know how to get this information, or if there is a way to do this with
netbsd.

Thx,
Radhika

--
It's all a matter of perspective. You can choose your view by choosing
where to stand.