Subject: Help
To: None <majordomo@netbsd.org, netbsd-help@netbsd.org, tech-pkg@netbsd.org>
From: naveen <naveen@indofuji.com>
List: netbsd-help
Date: 01/01/2005 16:19:18
Hi,
I request the concerned person to go through the below mentioned queries
and suitable give the solutions to the mentioned queries.

Query 1.

while installation can use a: for other than for /.I tried it but
couldn't able to do. Is there any way to mount other than / to a:

Query 2.

I couldn't able to find the suitable command to run under console
to create/delete logical partitions that come under NetBSD 1.6.1. Could
any one tell me
the respective command that can be used to create/delete partition.
eg.,
I want to increase the size of e: and decrease the size of f: that was
allocated at the time of installation.
And i want to create g: partition of some size.
Note:1. I am using entire hard disk while installation.
2.I am using NetBSD 1.6.1

waiting for the reply,
Naveen Sriram