Subject: Re: gcc profiler
To: Roberto Marquez <robemarq@nmsu.edu>
From: Benjamin Walkenhorst <krylon@gmx.net>
List: netbsd-help
Date: 10/15/2004 20:55:59
Hello,

Roberto Marquez wrote:

> Do you or anyone k now what library this might refer to.

While I am not an expert (I do C for a hobby only and haven't really
used it in quite some time), I would take a good look at the error messages:
They mention libssl, libresolv, libcrypto, libcrypt.
Since these are part of the base system, I suggest you rebuild your
system or install a binary package of the profiled libraries (proflib or
something like that).

Remember: _if_ my guess is correct! I always install both the normal and
the profiled libraries and have never experienced error messages like
yours...

Kind regards,
Benjamin