Subject: Re: RFI
To: Richard Rauch <rkr@olib.org>
From: Timothy A. Musson <timothy.musson@zin-tech.com>
List: netbsd-help
Date: 10/01/2004 11:06:54
At 05:13 AM 10/1/04 , Richard Rauch wrote:
>Thanks, Timothy, for giving about the only truly thorough and helpful
>answer.  I might have suggested that a link to Hubert Feyrer's (I think)
>NetBSD Live CD images would have been a good thing.  (^&

The only thing I found was=
 http://www.netbsd.org/gallery/products.html#netbsd-live
(credited to J=F6rg Braun, with a cover by Hubert). But, it mentions dialogs=
 in German, so I wasn't sure if it would be useful to somebody not already=
 familiar with NetBSD. I also remember seeing a LiveCD mentioned on the=
 lists a few days ago, but I must have accidentally deleted the message=
 because I can't find it.

>If the user had both ability and inclination to learn about NetBSD,
>he could be a good thing for NetBSD.  If he does not, he would
>leave when he found he had to learn and think.  (I personally

My thoughts exactly.

-Tim