Subject: Re: RFI
To: =?ISO-8859-1?Q?Timo_Sch=F6ler?= <timo.schoeler@macfinity.net>
From: Chris <racerx@makeworld.com>
List: netbsd-help
Date: 09/30/2004 10:41:46
Timo Schöler wrote:

>>> of

>>> in english:
>>> ISLAM IS NOT FOR TERRORIST !
>>> #####################
>>
>> This may be true however, most of the world's terrorist organisations
>> ARE Islam. Sad, but true.
>

> most of the world's terrorist organizations are *christian*...

I spose that depends on where you live and how you were brought up.
I spose any religion could be a threat to anyone that believes in the
contrary of the other. Just as the same is true with capitalism.

--
Best regards,
Chris

Any time you wish to demonstrate something, the number of
faults is proportional to the number of viewers.