Subject: Re: XDM
To: None <netbsd-help@netbsd.org>
From: Benjamin Walkenhorst <krylon@gmx.net>
List: netbsd-help
Date: 09/25/2004 12:06:53
On Sat, 25 Sep 2004 18:54:06 +1000
Rene Hexel <rh@netbsd.org> wrote:

>    Just a thought: xdm uses .xsession instead of .xinitrc -- maybe
> that's the problem?
>
>    If you don't have a .xsession file in your (mother's) home
>    directory,
> create one that runs your .xinitrc:

I always make one of the files a hard link to the other one. It's pretty
rare for me to use 'startx', but anyway... I think it is a little
strange to use different files for this, anyway...

kind regards,
Benjamin

--
If cars had improved at [the computer industry's] rate, a Rolls Royce
would now cost 10 dollars and get a billion miles per gallon.