Subject: Re: netbsd on an HP Jornada 720
To: Radhika Sambamurti <radhika@88thstreet.com>
From: Stefan Schumacher <stefan@net-tex.de>
List: netbsd-help
Date: 09/02/2004 17:58:43
--G4iJoqBmSsgzjUCe

* Radhika Sambamurti (radhika@88thstreet.com) wrote:

> I found an old HP Jornada model 720, running windows CE. I was wondering
> if anybody has successfully installed netbsd on it. It only has a dial up
> modem adapter and a serial port. I looked on the netbsd website and didnt
> find anything to the effect, so just checking.

I use NetBSD on my Jornada 680 and 720 is supported too, you need
hpcarm. Take a look at http://netbsd.org/Ports/hpcarm/=20
and for installation at:
http://www.onlamp.com/pub/a/bsd/2003/06/05/Big_Scary_Daemons.html

--=20
Copyright and trademark laws makes my head hurt. I have some reference books
buried in my library if we need to look into this further. I also have a
bottle of 500 aspirin on my desk.
::: Harry Waddell on netbsd-advocacy@netbsd.org :::

--G4iJoqBmSsgzjUCe

--G4iJoqBmSsgzjUCe--