Subject: Re: kinit (Kerberos)
To: John R. Shannon <john@johnrshannon.com>
From: Dick Davies <rasputnik@hellooperator.net>
List: netbsd-help
Date: 09/02/2004 13:34:49
Last time I tried kerberos on netbsd (I guess about Christmas) it 'just worked'
with v5.
Have you got anything that might enable v4 in krb5.conf?

Otherwise , maybe it's your version of netbsd - I've always used current...

* John R. Shannon <john@johnrshannon.com> [0901 12:01]:

--
Mencken and Nathan's Fifteenth Law of The Average American:
	The worst actress in the company is always the manager's wife.