Subject: Re: kernel w.o. INET6 -> routing problem?
To: None <netbsd-help@netbsd.org>
From: theo borm <theo_nbsdhelp@borm.org>
List: netbsd-help
Date: 08/31/2004 21:52:52
Hi,

As far as I know it is. I haven't really had time to look into it in
more detail,
though I do have a hunch where to look.... the traffic counters may be quite
a good hint.

Come to think of it, I wonder if the behaviour is correct at all: pinging
a local physical interface generates trafic on localhost, which I think it
shouldn't, and /without INET6/ one of the physical interfaces is
unreachable.

with kind regards,
Theo

Timo Schöler wrote:

> hi,
>
> is the problem still unresolved?
>
> timo
>
> :x!
>
> This life is a test.  It is only a test.  Had this been an actual life,
> you would have received further instructions as to what to do and where
> to go.

<snip>

</snip>