Subject: Re: groff -mdoc question.
To: Jeremy C. Reed <reed@reedmedia.net>
From: Richard Rauch <rkr@olib.org>
List: netbsd-help
Date: 08/31/2004 03:06:25
On Mon, Aug 30, 2004 at 08:50:55PM -0700, Jeremy C. Reed wrote:
 [...]
> > If I "naively" pass all of the files into groff via a wildcard, the
> > pages are printed as one document (this is good) but they are
> > "crammed" tightly, rather than having every new entry start a
> > new page (this is not so good).
>
> Did you ever get an answer on how to do this?

No.  It is not a very high priority with me at the moment, but I'd
like to be able to do it.

The lack of response suggests that no one knows how to do it.

The fact that no one said, "mdoc isn't supposed to work that way,
so be thankful that it works as well as it does" gives me some hope
that there's a way to do this.  Perhaps I should file a PR on it
and see what happens.