Subject: Re: kernel config w/ adjustkernel
To: Ja'far Railton <zen25058@zen.co.uk>
From: Malcolm Herbert <mjch@mjch.net>
List: netbsd-help
Date: 08/11/2004 11:43:47
On Wed, Aug 11, 2004 at 01:21:30AM +0100, Ja'far Railton wrote:
|This has been solved thanks to Simas who tweaked the kernel config
|produced by adjustkernel a little bit extra. Still wish I knew why the
|adjustkernel config doesn't work "out of the box" but nevermind...

... which is a pity, since I hadn't heard of adjustkernel before and
would like to use it but am not sure whether to trust it. What was the
root cause of the problem? Was adjustkernel fixed?

--
Malcolm Herbert                                    System Administrator
ph [990] 54881 rm 28-241                          School of GeoSciences