Subject: shell display?
To: None <netbsd-help@netbsd.org>
From: markel <markel@metta.lk>
List: netbsd-help
Date: 08/02/2004 02:00:28
I am a just getting started with the learning process of how to use netbsd,
so forgive my slowness

I'm struggling to read the small text at the shell prompt, is there any way
I can change the display of the shell prompt/messages (not in X, yet) Or
even change the colors, that would be great! *&_[ ])

I am downloading the pkg_src collection, and the festival voice synth, docs,
voices.  Will that read the shell text? (not in X, yet) That would also be
very cool.

(no, I live in austin/south jersey)

Merci

--