Subject: Re: change interrupt
To: vattini giacomo <hazzino@yahoo.it>
From: Manuel Bouyer <bouyer@antioche.eu.org>
List: netbsd-help
Date: 06/22/2004 22:57:08
On Tue, Jun 22, 2004 at 10:46:15PM +0200, vattini giacomo wrote:

> > Is it a PCI or pcmcia adapter ?
> >
> it's a pcmcia netcard d-link 10/100 so i think 32bit
> my problem also is how can i know the 32bit addresses
> inhex so to change the irq
> thanks for answering me back

What release are you running ?
From the place where you downloaded the boot media, you should
find a "netbsd.xxx.symbols.gz" file (in the binary/kernel subdirectory),
matching the kernel on your boot media (either netbsd.INSTALL.symbols.gz,
or netbsd.INSTALL_LAPTOP.symbols.gz I guess).
Look for the pcic_isa_intr_alloc_mask symbol, you'll get the address.
Then, if you want to restrict the possible interrupts to 10,
set it to 0x0400.

--
Manuel Bouyer <bouyer@antioche.eu.org>