Subject: Mount fd0a?
To: None <netbsd-help@netbsd.org>
From: Asterius Pandoras <asterius@airpost.net>
List: netbsd-help
Date: 06/10/2004 19:32:32
Thanks for everyone who replied about mounting CDrom. Now, from the same
daunting opera...how do I mount fd0a? What was done so far. In a linux
box I did the following: fdformat /dev/fd0
mke2fs /dev/fd0
mount /dev/fd0 /home/somedir
cp  ltmdm-1.4_5.tgz /home/somedir

Now, when I run on NetBSD box mount -t ext2 /dev/fd0a /tmp
I got the folloowing: incorrect super block. So I suspect it has
something to do with filesystem type. My question -- what are right
procedure to copy file from Linux ( what filesystems?) and copy it in
NetBSD. Thanks in advance. I also tried to format with vfat, however,
for some strange reason my box doesn't allow to do mkfs.vfat. Hmmm.
If this is a problem I try to solve it se[arately ( to install editional
package? ) however I'd prefer to use minimal tools to accomplish this.

As.

                          love email again