Subject: Re: Lyx (/pkgsrc/editors/lyx-qt) problem
To: None <john@johnrshannon.com>
From: Sung Nae Cho <sucho2@vt.edu>
List: netbsd-help
Date: 06/08/2004 10:40:52
On Tuesday 08 June 2004 10:28 am, John R. Shannon wrote:

> Does selecting "detach panel" on the math panel allow you to do what you
> want? It appears to here.

Hi,

Yes, selecting "detach panel" on the math panel does make it possible to put
that particular detached panel to go into background when I'm typing in lyx
main screen.  That solves the problem for now :)  But I'm wondering what went
wrong in the pkgsrc update since the whole math panel was able to go into
background before!  Thank you for the help.

Yours sincerely,
Sung Nae Cho,
Tuesday, June 08, 2004.
--