Subject: Re: Lyx (/pkgsrc/editors/lyx-qt) problem
To: None <john@johnrshannon.com>
From: Sung Nae Cho <sucho2@vt.edu>
List: netbsd-help
Date: 06/08/2004 10:08:55
On Tuesday 08 June 2004 03:55 am, John R. Shannon wrote:

> Hello,
>
> I'm trying to duplicate your problem. Exactly what do you mean by "Lyx
> mathpanel will not go underneath the lyx"? Testing here, I can move the
> panel around and place it wherever I want.
>
> If you:
>
> cvs up -D "10 days ago" and build, does the problem go away?

Hi,

This is my situation.  My laptop is only 15".  So, when I open the lyx main
screen for editing, have math panel open, both (the math panel & main screen
of lyx) over laps.  Now, previously, when I started typing in main screen,
the math panel moved back of the screen, and when I click on math panel to
enter equations, the lyx screen goes in back ground and math panel comes to
the foreground.  I have updated lyx 3 days ago and the math panel always stay
on foreground!  So, I have to move the math panel to the edge or close it to
see the main screen of the lyx when I'm typing something.  I had this issue
of mathpanel always staying in foreground and never going in background
problem some 10 months ago, then it got fixed, and it just reappeared from
last pkgsrc update.  Hope this helps you in reproducing my problem.  Thank
you.

Yours sincerely,
Sung Nae Cho,
Tuesday, June 08, 2004.