Subject: Lyx (/pkgsrc/editors/lyx-qt) problem
To: None <netbsd-help@netbsd.org>
From: Sung Nae Cho <sucho2@vt.edu>
List: netbsd-help
Date: 06/07/2004 21:40:39
Hello,

I have updated the lyx from /pkgsrc/editors/lyx-qt.  But there is a problem.
Lyx mathpanel will not go underneath the lyx.  It always stays on top.  Is
this a pkgsrc bug or do I need to do something else.  I didn't have this
problem before I updated last week.  I was using lyx-1.3.4 for months and
this problem only appeared since my last update, so I am guessing it is a
pkgsrc problem.  Thank you in advance for any suggestions.

Yours sincerely,
Sung Nae Cho,
Monday, June 07, 2004.
--