Subject: Re: Linker problems
To: None <netbsd-help@NetBSD.org>
From: Jan Schaumann <jschauma@netmeister.org>
List: netbsd-help
Date: 05/12/2004 09:40:40
--FkmkrVfFsRoUs1wW

Flo <flo@cfdisk.org> wrote:
=20
> I?m using pkgsrc on IRIX 6.5.20 and have problems to build 64-bit softwar=
e.
> The system tries to link to 64-bit objects with the 32-bit linker.
>=20
> For example, the linker returns things like this:
> ld32: FATAL 12: Expecting 32-bit objects: libcrypto.a is 64-bit.

Which package does this occur with?  I've seen the problem only when
linking X11 libraries on IRIX64, and I'm currently testing a fix for
this, which I hope to be able to commit by the end of the week.

-Jan

--=20
'I have reached an age where my main purpose is not to receive
messages.' --- Umberto Eco, quoted in the New Yorker

--FkmkrVfFsRoUs1wW

--FkmkrVfFsRoUs1wW--