Subject: Re: Howto build xsrc 4.4
To: Frederick Bruckman <fredb@immanent.net>
From: Claudio M. Camacho <claudiocamacho@vodafone.es>
List: netbsd-help
Date: 03/11/2004 10:04:10
> What platform -- version and port? I'm guessing *not* i386? A few of
> the ports that recently switched to XF4 in current don't yet support
> a native X server build, but the "reachover build" should build an X
> server on any port that had an X server in XF3.

   I'm using i386 (pentium4), NetBSD 1.6ZK and the latest sources from
yesterday -> 2004-03-10; i built everything and it went right, but
no XFree86, and no X, no Xprint, no X* programs; if i do make install,
it does the same as make build, but no X* programs installed, just x*
commands.

   I went into the /usr/xsrc/xfree/xc/programs/Xserver/Xserver/XFree86/
and there're were no binaries built there :-?

--

Claudio M. Camacho

http://mkd.ath.cx