Subject: geometry (Re: NetBSD fdisk/fstab help)
To: None <netbsd-help@netbsd.org>
From: je <cavebeck@yahoo.com>
List: netbsd-help
Date: 03/08/2004 09:32:10
Klaus, Alan:

That was it; thank you both for the help.

Now I have another disk/partition issue:

I am trying to create a: (and of course c:) partitions
on each 200GB disk, but somewhere along the way all 4
disks have grown unused partitions that are giving me
warnings similar to:

disklabel: warning, unused partition i: size 3478934
offset -2763673
disklabel: warning, unused partition p: size 3648954
offset -43143673

The only thing I've done to the disks is define the
geometries, which I'm guessing is where I messed up.
Any ideas?

Thanks for the help with my stupid questions.

Jim