Subject: Re: Ensure coming back
To: None <netbsd-help@NetBSD.org>
From: Timo Schoeler <ml@macfinity.net>
List: netbsd-help
Date: 02/25/2004 14:39:43
i'd suggest to use a SPARC machine and get it connected to sth. like a
portmaster or another machine -- that makes sure that you'll have access
even to pre-boot functionalities (here: OpenFirmware).

furthermore, there may be reason to reboot or get into single-user mode:
new/fixed/optimized kernel, or installation of userland apps.

regards,

timo