Subject: Re: query regarding libresolv library
To: Perry E. Metzger <perry@piermont.com>
From: Manuel Bouyer <bouyer@antioche.eu.org>
List: netbsd-help
Date: 02/04/2004 22:14:23
On Wed, Feb 04, 2004 at 04:07:54PM -0500, Perry E. Metzger wrote:

> >> No, it isn't. libresolv is still bind8.
> >
> > Yes. Isn't it what I said ?
>
> No, you said "I think libresolv is the one coming with bind8." -- at
> the very least, that's ambiguous.

Sorry, I don't understand the difference.
I meant:  /usr/lib/libresolv* is installed as part of the bind8 installation
wich comes with the base NetBSD stystem.

But I was wrong, looking at it, /usr/lib/libresolv is the same as what's
in libc (with -DDEBUG, which should be the only difference).

--
Manuel Bouyer <bouyer@antioche.eu.org>