Subject: Re: SCSI card setup
To: Steve Davidson <smd@scshome.net>
From: JS <oghistorian@yahoo.com>
List: netbsd-help
Date: 10/30/2003 17:27:19
Hi Steve,

Hmm, so the card might not be DOA?  However, if you
read my email to Manuel earlier, I don't even get a
statement in the bios when the computer is booting
that the card's bios is recognized.  Is that a normal
issue with the card not be configured correctly?  I
would really like to think the card is salvagable.

As for the irq question, I don't think it allows me to
configure it that way.  I'm not exactly sure though,
since I am not an expert in working with the bios
(have been using macs for most of my work until
recently :-) .

Thanks for the help!
J Silverman