Subject: Re: SCSI card setup
To: Manuel Bouyer <bouyer@antioche.eu.org>
From: JS <oghistorian@yahoo.com>
List: netbsd-help
Date: 10/30/2003 12:55:02
Hi Manuel,

Actually, I don't see any other bios screen besides
the normal Acer bios (the computer's).  Hmm, that
makes me wonder if the card is dead on arrival or my
computer just doesn't like the card.

I also tried moving the card around to different slots
to see if it will work and also tried playing with the
computer's bios settings to no avail.

As for the kernel, I have no idea.  I just used the
current version availble about a couple of weeks ago
(1.6.1) to install it on the system.

Thanks for the help!
J Silverman