Subject: Re: SCSI card setup
To: Steve Davidson <smd@scshome.net>
From: JS <oghistorian@yahoo.com>
List: netbsd-help
Date: 10/30/2003 08:04:39
Hi Steve,

What two cards are you referring to?  The PCI NIC card
and the ISA SCSI controller card (those are the only
two card in it)?

Also, shouldn't the SCSI card be recognized in the
dmesg even if there are no devices attached?  If it
should, that, I think, would rule out the issue of a
bad cable.

Thanks for the other info, though!

J Silverman