Subject: Re: SCSI card setup
To: Manuel Bouyer <bouyer@antioche.lip6.fr>
From: JS <oghistorian@yahoo.com>
List: netbsd-help
Date: 10/30/2003 04:20:13
I forgot to add a portion of my dmesg. Here is what I
could find about any isa cards:

isa0 at mainbus0
com1 at isa0 port 0x2f8-0x2ff irq: ns18550a, working
fifo
pckbc0 at isa0 port 0x60-0x64
pckbd0 at pckbc0 (kbd slot)
pckbc0: using irq 1 for kbd slot
wskbd0 at pckbd: console keyboard, using wsdisplay0
pms0 at pckbc0 (aux slot)
pckbc0: using irq 12 for aux slot
wsmouse0 at pms0 mux 0
lpt1 at isa0 port 0x278-27b irq : polled
pcppi0 at isa0 port 0x61
midi0 at pcppi0: PC speaker
sysbeep0 at pcppi0
isapnp0 at isa0 port 0x279: ISA Plug 'n Play device
support
npx0 at isa0 port 0xf0-0xff: using exception 16
fdc0 at isa0 port 0x3f0-ox3f7 irq 6 drq 2
fd0 at fdc0 drive 0: 1.44MB, 80 cyl, 2 head, 18 sec
isapnp0: no ISA Plug 'n Play devices found
biomask edf5 netmask eff5 ttymask fff7
Kernelized RAIDframe activated

Thanks,
J Silverman